This page explains how we collect and manage user information, what your data is used for and how you can access, object or ask removal of your data.
The data collected on this website are processed by the website operator. Please use our contact form in case you need to reach out to us.
Our website and services use SSL encryption in order to protect visitors and users of our products. We treat personal data as confidential and in accordance with data protection laws such as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We encourage you to read this policy carefully, and to please contact us with any questions or concerns you might have.
Who we are?
Our website address is: https://cescommunications.com ; we can be contacted via our contact form.
What information do we collect?
We may collect and use the following data about you:
- Information you give us (eg via the contact form, during registration, during purchase or use of our services, signing up to a newsletter, etc)
- this includes, but is not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other contact information; this also includes user names in the event that one has been assigned to you.
- Technical information, including the IP address used to connect your computer to the internet, your browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-ins and extensions, as well as operating system information.
- We also collect information about your visit, such as the clickstream to and from our website (including date and time), page response times, and errors.
Please read in more detail below for further information on how and why we collect this data.
How your information is collected:
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by the web browser while you are browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember information about the user. Some cookies perform essential functions in the modern web. Perhaps most importantly, authentication cookies are the most common method used by web servers to know whether the user is logged in or not, and which account they are logged in with.
This website uses the following cookies:
- Cookies set by Google Analytics for the reason described in the previous section above.
- These analyses are used to improve our website by understanding the content you are interested in and to measure website traffic and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- You can object to or completely opt-out of this analysis in several ways:
- Disable demographic data in your Google account settings.
- Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
- A cookie indicating for Google Analytics that you have opted-out from the service.
- In case you object using cookies, you can configure your web browser to reject all cookies on this website. This process varies from browser to browser, but they usually offer a way to block cookies globally or on specified websites only.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Where we send your data
Visitor information or comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Who we share your data with
In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or government agencies; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by the law.
When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company.
Server log files
Due to the nature of server environments, servers usually tend to record some basic information of your visit in log files. These are:
- Date and time of your visit
- Operating system and web browser
- Referrer URL
- IP address
These log files are only accessible to the website operator. They primarily used to identify potential issues, for example, errors occurring on the page, inaccessible pages or dead URLs. Sometimes they are also used to measure the amount of website traffic.
We use server logs for the purpose of maintaining the stability of our website. We do not use these log files to combine with data from other sources. Log files are automatically deleted after a certain period of time when they are no longer useful for site maintenance.
How do we use personal information?
We use the collected information for the purposes of:
- personalisation of content, business information or user experience
- account set up and administration
- delivering marketing and events communication
- carrying out polls and surveys
- internal research and development purposes
- providing goods and services
- legal obligations (eg prevention of fraud)
We will never cross-reference your data with other sources for the purposes of discovering more about you. We also will never sell or give your data to another party. Your data is collected solely for the purposes of maintaining our website, assessing use of our website, or replying to any inquires you sent us via our contact form.
Our newsletter service operates strictly on an opt-in basis. We do not send you promotional or other kinds of emails unless you consent and willingly provide your email address to us. We do not collect additional information other than the email address or other contact information you provide. We may link your email address when subscribing to our newsletter to a service if you purchase one of our services. On our newsletter page, you can opt-out at any time if you have previously subscribed to emails from us.
We use Google Fonts throughout our website in order to ensure a uniform and pleasing appearance for every visitor. For this purpose, your browser has to connect to Google’s servers and Google may be able to see your visit.
Use of Google Fonts is unauthenticated. No cookies are sent by website visitors to the Google Fonts API. Requests to the Google Fonts API are made to resource-specific domains, such as fonts.googleapis.com or fonts.gstatic.com, so that your requests for fonts are separate from and do not contain any credentials you send to google.com while using other Google services that are authenticated, such as Gmail.
Some of our pages use Google Maps to show visitors interactive maps. If you visit one of our pages featuring a Google Maps map, a connection to Google’s servers will be established. If you have signed up and logged in to Google services, they will be able to recognise your visit and associate it directly with your profile.
Your rights in relation to personal data
- You retain the right to be forgotten; this does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- You retain the right to request a copy of the data and information we have on file about you.
- You retain the right to request that this information be corrected, updated, or deleted at any time; this does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.